Phoenix Tears is a high-THC resinous oil, made using the whole leaf of indica-dominant cannabis plants. It is simply an extract that is distilled down to its essential active components, with as much of the plant matter removed as possible.
There are many preparations of cannabis oil that can be effective in treating a range of conditions. This specific preparation of cannabis oil has been noteworthy in effectively killing cancer cells, reducing tumor sizes, and alleviating chronic symptoms.
Most of us know by now that cannabis products have been used for a very, very long time. Cannabis Oil, in particular, was documented as being used for food in China as early as 6,000 BCE!
The first recorded use of marijuana as medicine was in 2,737 BCE and was used by Emperor Shen Neng of China (Pictured above).
In more recent years you have probably heard of it being made and used by Canadian pot pioneer, Rick Simpson. Rick Simpson is a medical marijuana activist who cured himself of metastatic skin cancer back in 2003. Rick is now working to spread the knowledge and help others rid themselves of ailments, the natural way.
What to expect while supplementing with Phoenix Tears
Common side-effects / What it does:
● Increases circulation (may raise heart rate)
● Reduces blood pressure (reduces anxiety, may cause lightheadedness)
● Stimulates and regulates appetite (helpful for those with minimal appetite)
● Stimulates sleepiness (fighting the sleepy feeling will make you feel almost like you have sleep deprivation. Do not fight the urge to fall asleep. It is best to sleep after taking your dose to allow the body to utilize the healing substance. Sleeping is as important as taking the oil itself, as healing takes place while the body is at complete rest. This means turn off the TV, too!)
● Reddened eyes are caused by THC making blood vessels expand
● Reduces inflammation, reduces the immune response in the body, and stimulates neuroprotective effort
● Reduces frequency of muscle spasms which can reduce fecal and urinary incontinence in those affected
● The “high” feeling dissipates for the average consumer as the body gets familiar with regular ingestion of Phoenix Tears
(What it actually does, and why THC is important)
THC interferes with tumor growth as is carried through the bloodstream. When THC connects to CB1/CB2 cannabinoid receptor sites on cancer cells, it causes an increase in ceramide synthesis. Ceramide is a signaling metabolite which drives cancer cell death (apoptosis). A normal, healthy cell does not produce ceramide in the presence of THC and thus is not affected by the THC cannabinoid. Only the cancerous cells will die, leaving healthy cells unharmed. The cancerous cells die not because of cytotoxic chemicals (ie. chemo), but because of a shift in the mitochondria (change in use of energy within cells).
Ceramide and other sphingolipids inhibit pro-survival pathways in the cell, leaving no possibility of cancer cell survival.
The endocannabinoid system covers all cells and nerves. It is the messenger of information between our immune system and central nervous system. It is responsible for neuro protection and micromanages the immune system.
More and more patients are coming out to tell the public about their success stories with Phoenix Tears:
Rick Simpson’s Recommended Treatment
For those suffering from cancer, Rick Simpson has a rule-of-thumb treatment plan which has been reportedly effective for many patients. It is recommended that those affected should ingest 60mL of Phoenix Tears as quickly as possible. It usually takes the average person 90 days to complete this.
Rick Simpson’s treatment plan is as follows:
● Begin the treatment by only ingesting about the size of a half a grain of short-grained dry rice, 3 times/day. You will feel sleepy about 1 hour after ingestion, and your body pain will diminish.
● Increase your dose as quickly as you can tolerate or are comfortable with. The average person can increase their dose comfortably every 4 days.
● You cannot overdose on Cannabis Oil. The most it may do is make you sleep for extended periods of time.
● It takes the average person 3-5 weeks until they are able to ingest 1mL of Cannabis Oil per day. Once you are able to ingest 1mL/day, continue at this rate until your symptoms resolve.
● Try putting your dose onto a spoonful of honey so you can swallow it all at once.
● Suppositories can also be made for those treating bowel conditions.
●After finishing an entire course of 60mL, or after your symptoms fully resolve, it is recommended that you continue to take 1-3mL/month for maintenance of your health.
Disclaimer: We do not recommend the use of cannabis oil, this is simply information about the treatment. Please speak to a medical professional if you are interested in ingesting any natural or pharmaceutical product.