CBD isolate is a pure, crystalline powder that contains 99% pure CBD. CBD isolate contains only CBD. All the plant matter contained in the hemp plant, including oils, waxes, chlorophyll, and more are removed, offering a finished product that’s CBD and nothing more.CBD isolate that offers all the benefits of CBD without a trace of THC. This isolated version of CBD is excellent for anyone who is sensitive to THC or can’t have THC show up in a drug test. Military service members, police officers, emergency first responders, and anyone else who absolutely can’t fail a drug test will find CBD offers the relief they need, without the fear of having THC in their system.
The benefits and effects of CBD in general (and CBD isolate specifically) go hand-in-hand. One of the major benefits of CBD is that it has no side effects (other than dry mouth, which is par for the course with marijuana products). It has been shown to interfere with liver enzymes that break down the ingredients in most drugs, so talk to your doctor before taking a product like CBD isolate.
Other benefits/effects include:
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Suppresses seizure activity
- Mediates psychotic disorders
- Reduces inflammation
- Fights tumor and cancer cells
- Combats anxiety and depression
- Tempers neurodegenerative disorders
In addition, CBD counteracts the drowsiness, paranoia, and memory loss associated with THC. Because of this long list of benefits, CBD isolate can be used to treat:
- Epileptic disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic pain
- Neuropathic pain
Because CBD isolate doesn’t have any taste or odor, you can use it in a variety of ways. Some of the easiest ways to get your daily dose of CBD using a CBD isolate include:
• Place it Directly Under Your Tongue: Placing CBD isolate powder directly under your tongue is, by far, the easiest way to use isolate. Hold it there for about 60 seconds. The CBD will then be delivered to the bloodstream via the mucus membranes to provide the relief you desire. CBD has no taste or odor so this shouldn’t be too uncomfortable of an experience.
• Creating Your Own CBD Oil and Custom Products: You can infuse CBD isolate into a carrier oil (for example, MCT oil, grapeseed, or olive) to create your own CBD oil that is measured precisely. This CBD oil can then be taken sublingually for desired effects.
You can also use this CBD-infused oil to cook or bake with, but keep in mind that CBD will lose its potency at higher temperatures. If you do want to cook with the CBD isolate oil you created, make sure you’re doing so at less than 350 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring you never go above 400 degrees. CBD isolate heated any higher will lose most of its benefits.
CBD isolate can also be mixed with skin oils to create a topical that can be used on sore muscles or to ease inflammation and joint or arthritis pain. One of our favorites to use is a base of coconut oil
• Mix it in Your Morning Juice or Smoothie: One of the easiest ways to use CBD isolate is by adding it to a glass of juice or a smoothie. It will blend seamlessly with your liquid, offering an extra boost of benefits to an already healthy way to start the day.
• Try it in Coffee or Tea: If juice or smoothies aren’t your thing, CBD isolate will work just as good when mixed with your morning cup of coffee or tea.
• Make a CBD Sweetener: Another popular method of using CBD isolate involves making it into sort of a sweetener, though as we mentioned above CBD should be tasteless. To make your own CBD “sweetener”, heat up honey or agave in a double boiler (or something similar), and then mix in your CBD isolate until thoroughly dissolved. Use this infused sweetener on top of toast, in your tea or coffee, or even by the spoonful.
***Container photographed may differ than actual packaging. Product is the same.***